Have you ever wondered what the Finnish society and Finnish way of life look like? How does spending three weeks in the country, and finding out yourself, sound to you?
ThisisFINLAND Foreign Correspondents’ programme will be organized again in August of 2018. The programme is a once in a lifetime opportunity for young journalists and social media influencers. During the three weeks you will get to know Finland from its world-renown education system to inspiring business solutions and from vibrant urban life to pristine nature, and everything in between!
The scholarship covers the costs of travel to and from Finland, local travel in Helsinki, accommodation and the daily programme, including transportation and some meals. The programme does not cover medical insurance, per diem allowance or meals not listed as part of the programme.
This year’s Foreign Correspondents’ Programme is definitely for you, if you are:
- An aspiring journalist (graduate or student due to graduate soon) with some work experience in a media house (TV, print or web) or an influencer in social media, for example an accomplished blogger or vlogger;
- A citizen or permanent resident of the following countries: Brazil, China, Columbia, Egypt, India, Japan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mexico, Nigeria, Peru, Republic of Korea, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand and United States;
- Born between 1989 and 1998;
- Able to work and communicate fluently in English;
- Interested in learning new things, meeting people from different cultures and spending three weeks in a foreign country;
- Excited to become a lifelong friend of Finland!
DEADLINE: March 30 2018
To apply and for more information visit here