The First bank graduate trainee recruitment 2018 is open for applications and will close on Thursday, 27 December 2018.
So, if you desire to work within the financial services sector to build uncommon skills and competencies that will set you apart in the world of work, this is an opportunity for you.
This First Bank recruitment 2018 is designed to identify, select, build and develop a pipeline of Next Generation bankers and leaders who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being Africa’s Bank of First choice.
Within a 3-month period, selected individuals will acquire essential skills and be moulded into robust bankers exposed to a diverse range of functions, roles and activities across the Bank and deployed to matching areas of needs, skills set and affinities. It is an opportunity you cannot afford to miss!
First Bank Recruitment 2018 Portal
You can submit applications for the 2018 First bank recruitment exercise at the oline portal @
First Bank Recruitment 2018 Requirements
To be part of this unique Programme, the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any disciplines.
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
How To Apply for First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Visit the FirstBank on-line application portal: https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers
Read and follow the instructions contained therein in order to apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
- Forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test. All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified.
About First Bank of Nigeria PLC
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s biggest commercial bank with a branch network in excess of 700 locations spread across the country. Having retained a distinctive reputation for excellence in corporate governance, the Bank has grown to be one of the leading providers of banking and financial services in Sub-Saharan Africa.