The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) supports students with a scholarship, mentorship and a network of the ETH Foundation. The scholarship covers the full study and living costs during the Master’s degree course.
The Master Scholarship Programme (MSP) contains a partial stipend as well as additional offers by the Department (assistantship or additional scholarship).
The scholarship begins when the student commences his or her Master’s degree and is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programme (three or four semesters). It is awarded independently of the scholarship holder’s financial situation. The Master Scholarship Programme requires a financial contribution from the scholarship holder.
- The Excellence Scholarship consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 11,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- The Master Scholarship consists of a partial stipend for living and study expenses (CHF 6,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- The department can additionally provide a scholarship of CHF 1,500 – 3,000 per semester or offer an assistantship from the second semester onwards (with a payment of CHF 600 per month).
- Open for students of all nationalities
- The prerequisite is a very good result in their Bachelor’ (top 10% of Bachelor’s programme = grade A).
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Apply online through the given link
- Application documents for ESOP and MSP
- Application form (available 1st of Nov – 15th of Dec 2018)
- Letter of motivation
- Pre-proposal for your Master’s thesis
- Two letters of recommendation from professors
Application Deadline: December 15, 2018 (82 Days Remaining)