The Universities of the Coimbra Group is offering scholarships to Interested applicants who are willing and ready to pursue a Research program at the following Institutions:
- University of Barcelona (Spain)
- Eötvös Loránd University Budapest (Hungary)
- University of Coimbra (Portugal)
- University of Graz (Austria)
- University of Groningen (The Netherlands)
- KU Leuven (Belgium)
- University of Padova (Italy)
- University of Pavia (Italy)
- University of Poitiers (France)
- University of Salamanca (Spain)
- University of Würzburg (Germany)
The main aim of this scholarship programme is to enable scholars to undertake research in which they are engaged in their home institution and to help them to establish academic and research contacts. The scholarships are financially supported by the Coimbra Group member universities participating in this programme, while the Coimbra Group Office is in charge of the administrative management of the applications.
Application Deadline: 16th March 2018
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All African countries except Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia
Number Of Awardees: Limited
Value Of Award: Successful candidates will have access to excellent academic knowledge in quality facilities. The scholarships include financial support for tuition, living costs, airfares etc.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must:
- be born on or after 1 January 1973
- be nationals of and current residents in a country in Sub-Saharan Africa
- be current staff members of a university or an equivalent higher education institution in Sub-Saharan Africa
- have completed their Undergraduate and Masters Program
How To Apply: Click Here To Begin Application Process
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Award Provider: Coimbra Group
Subscribe to TN Daily!
TopNaija.ng is expanding! Content Interns & Bloggers Needed!