The incubation program at CcHUB takes a hands-on approach to helping early-stage entrepreneurs execute a working business model and learn quickly what it takes to grow a sustainable business.
- In addition to an investment of up to $25,000 that startups receive during the program, our startups will get direct access to possible follow-on capital of up to $250,000 from the Growth Capital fund by CcHUB.
- Entrepreneurs will get hands-on support from the different practices in CcHUB to help with business strategy, financial management, digital security and recruitment.
- There will be an emphasis on growth and distribution as we have identified how challenging it can be for startups to reach their customers quickly and effectively.
- The program is open to startup teams from anywhere in the world that are looking to grow their businesses in Africa, particularly Nigeria.
- They are looking for committed and ambitious founders with technology solutions that have gained some traction, generating revenue, addresses a clear need/want and has the potential to scale.
DEADLINE: March 16 2018
To apply and for more information visit here
Subscribe to TN Daily!
TopNaija.ng is expanding! Content Interns & Bloggers Needed!