Topnaija.ng wishes to let you know that The British Council, is committed to developing future leaders. To prepare for the world ahead of us, the next generation of leaders must be skilled, innovative and globally connected people, able to make and respond to change with effective policy making.
Future Leaders Connect offers its members the opportunity to be part of a long-term global network of emerging policy leaders.
- Travel to the UK for nine days (22 October – 31 October 2018) of advanced policy and leadership development, in partnership with the University of Cambridge.
- Discuss today’s biggest global challenges in the UK Houses of Parliament
- Meet inspirational leaders and visit world-renowned institutions.
Following your time in the UK you will have worldwide connections, a policy action plan for change and the skills, knowledge and networks needed to be an influential leader in your country and beyond.
- You must be aged 18-35 to take part,
- You must be able to demonstrate your policy knowledge and senior leadership potential.
- You must be based in one of the participating countries; Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Tunisia, UK and USA.
DEADLINE: 13 May 2018
To apply and for more information, visit here