The fellowship is a unique opportunity to expand professional and personal horizons and develop the knowledge and insight to effect change. This is a practical exploration of public health across Africa that builds the skills in leadership and in policy analysis and formulation that are essential for successful leadership in public health.
- Sharpening leadership skills.
- Improving ability to assess public health in own country.
- Strengthening capacity to develop, implement and evaluate public health initiatives.
- Building networks across relevant sectors.
- Working in Africa
- Have a background in mid-level or senior public health management
- Candidates must be in a fully paid position in public health in either a private or public institution in Africa, that permits a month’s absence for the foundation course training and time for the development of the project during the year of the fellowship.
- Financial support is available for the implementation of field work.
Eligible Regions: All African countries
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2018 (23 Days Remaining)