The AfOx visiting fellows programme is designed to enhance academic mobility and network building. The programme supports African scholars and researchers working in any discipline to spend periods of flexible time in Oxford, for example sabbatical leave for utilizing library or other university facilities or undertaking collaborative research with Oxford based colleagues.
- The fellows appointed will be provided with an en-suite, single occupancy study bedroom with all meals provided in the host College.
- A temporary University card for and temporary membership to the college Senior Common room will be granted for the period of residency.
- The fellowship will also include airfare, visa fee and a maintenance allowance for incidental expenses.
- Applicants are expected to hold a PhD or research equivalent.
- Legal resident of an African country holding an appointment in an African academic or research institution.
- With an existing collaboration with Oxford or in contact with a potential collaborator at Oxford.
DEADLINE: March 11 2018
To apply and for more information visit here