Finance Internship is a 4 months internship role in which you will contribute to the analysis and reporting of financial results. Key areas will be reports and commentary were relevant and the provision of support to the Treasury & Compliance function.
You will be working closely with the Director of Finance – Adidas/Reebok and her team which is an excellent learning opportunity for a top talent with strong communication, analytical skills and a passion for sports and the sporting goods industry.
- Work closely with the Director of Finance
- Get to extend international work network
- Learn analytical and financial documentation from the experts.
- It is expected to be a paid internship. However, it is suggested to check the official website for more details.
- Currently enrolled in a College/University program related to Business, Finance and/or Accounting
- A background in Finance and specifical experience in forecasting and planning is an asset
- Strong excel skills, including the ability to create and maintain complex financial models
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities to accomplish assignments simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Exposure to Access, Word, and PowerPoint are an asset
- Identify and propose opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of business via phone, written communication and in person.
- Awareness of Adidas core cultures and values
DEADLINE: March 14, 2018
To apply and for more information visit here
Subscribe to TN Daily!
TopNaija.ng is expanding! Content Interns & Bloggers Needed!