Homus.org is a new professional home improvement center, their articles provide expert reviews of the top products in particular categories so you could make the best choice.
Since its conception in 1991, electronic commerce, or e-commerce, has made revolutionary changes in the way people do business transactions. Prior to e-commerce, consumers had to purchase items directly from a physical store. Now almost every transaction can be done online, thanks to the emergence of e-commerce. And their magazine is helping consumers to make a right decision before while shopping online.
College is a big step forward in achieving student’s goals and they would like to be a part of the educational life of students. That’s why they are providing $3000 E-Commerce Research Scholarship program for all students currently enrolled in a college or university!
Homus.org offers the opportunity for all who want to apply for the scholarship by researching and covering the following topic “How E-Commerce Will Look Like in 2030 – Trends and Ideas”.
- Homus.org will award one $3000 scholarship for the best-submitted entry determined by their judges.
- The scholarship will be awarded in check form, made payable directly to the university that the winner is, or will be, attending for a school term.
- You must be a student pursuing any degree or majors in any degree.
- You must be above 18 years.
- Homus.org reserves all rights to verify your date of college enrollment or high school/college graduation.
Eligible Regions: Open For All
- Write an essay at least 1000 words on the subject of e-commerce.
- Fill the form which you will find in the “Apply Now” section.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2019 (156 Days Remaining)