The scholarships enable candidates to study for an MBA and 1+1 MBA at Saïd Business School, Oxford University.
It is hoped that the Jacobs Foundation Scholars will become active participants in the Jacobs Network, connecting with other fellows online and offline through events and conferences; and contribute to the advancement of the network as well as the Foundation’s communication channels such as the newsletter or the blog. Scholars will be invited to attend an introductory week in Zurich, Switzerland, prior to the start of their Oxford programme.
- £26,500 per scholarship
- As a Jacobs Foundation scholar, you will also benefit from interaction with the Jacobs Foundation directly.
Candidates must have an interest in the following areas (in order of priority):
- Childhood development, learning education (ed-tech, early-ed, parenting, brain development);
- Agricultural development in Africa (food security, microfinance, supply-chain);
- Impact investment, with a preference for education.
- Candidates who have industry experience from the NGO, education or government sector are welcome to apply.
Additionally, candidates must be ordinarily resident in one of the following countries:
- Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Benin, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Holy See, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Latvia, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Togo, United Kingdom, United States. (With a preference for Senegal, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Benin, Ghana, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany and Romania.)
DEADLINE: January 11, 2019
To apply and for more information Apply Here
Subscribe to TN Daily!
TopNaija.ng is expanding! Content Interns & Bloggers Needed!